I really enjoyed reading the Maze Runner because it kept me guessing the whole time. Every time I thought I knew the answer to one of the questions in the book, a change in perspectives made me rethink my ideas.
I thought the Maze Runner was a very well written and good book. It has many cliff hangers and foreshadowing. I loved how the book made you imagine how things looked and I think almost everyone will imagine differently.
Maze Runner was one of the most amazing books I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteit was good
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading the Maze Runner because it kept me guessing the whole time. Every time I thought I knew the answer to one of the questions in the book, a change in perspectives made me rethink my ideas.
ReplyDelete~avery
I thought the Maze Runner was a very well written and good book. It has many cliff hangers and foreshadowing. I loved how the book made you imagine how things looked and I think almost everyone will imagine differently.
ReplyDelete